Spring and Fall are the ideal times to schedule a dryer vent cleaning.
There's nothing more important than keeping your home and family safe from fires. Dryer vent cleaning is critical to fire protection and fire prevention.
Most people don't know that 92% of all appliance fires are dryer-related. It is the leading factor of home clothes dryer fires, and the reason it happens no one thinks to clean their dryer vents. It make sense that clogged dryer vents run much hotter and longer, and when that happens, the first thing to ignite in a clothes dryer fire is lint.
And there's another reason for appliance fires: improper venting. In addition to shortening your dryer's life, it can put the lives of your family in danger. That's because a plugged-up dryer vent creates an enormous amount of dust. Nor does it matter if you have a gas-fueled clothes dryer or electric-powered clothes dryer: the risk of fire is equal for both.
In addition to helping with fire protection and fire prevention, dryer vent cleaning will improve the air quality in your home or business. And if you needed another reason to make sure your dryer vent is clean adn clear, excess heat created by poor venting can also ruin your clothes.
So call us today and don't risk putting your home and family, or business and employees, in danger.
Who We Help:
- Commercial laundries
- Town homes
- Single-family homes
- Businesses with Dryers
- Spring and Fall are ideal times to schedule a dryer vent cleaning.
The Wizard's Warning Signs:
- Clothes are taking more than one cycle to dry, especially jeans & towels.
- No lint visible on lint screen.
- Dryer repeatedly stops during a cycle.
- Clothes have moldy smell after dry cycle.
- Clothes are very hot after a dry cycle.
- The top of your dryer hot to the touch while running.
- There’s excess lint left on your clothing.